Social Media Marketing
(Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, Flickr, StumbleUpon, Digg, Reddit, Squidoo, Delicious…)
Social media is an important part of your marketing strategy. This is the place you can reach new audiences, get shares, build relationships, engage and stay in touch with existing clients. Marketing in this channel is very different from traditional marketing. It’s a place to share and engage. It’s about sharing exceptionally good content that builds trust and credibility. It’s also a way to bring people back to your site, gain traffic and share offers.
It is important to build up your community of followers, friends and connections so that when something great happens in your business you will be able to share this and gain traction. This makes your company more agile and responsive. Through social media, ideas can go viral more easily.
It’s never too late to start – but start now! You want to get to the place where your social media grows organically and becomes a part of your lead generation funnel. You want to have inbound leads exceeding your outbound paid marketing.
We offer a variety of social media services:
Social Media Package
- Social media strategy
- Analysis & flowchart
- Content strategy & blogging strategy
- Set-up on social media sites
- Automation & scheduling
- Custom branded pages
- Traffic building in social media sites
- Tracking, radars and alerts
Twitter Following Campaign
Do you want to build a following on twitter? There are strategies to do this.
Social Media Integration (with your website)
- Twitter feeds on your site
- Facebook Like box
- RSS feeds
- Send to Friend
- Adding sharing features to posts and articles, Share This, Tweet This, Pin It, Counters, Custom Icons
- Follow us/ Friends icons on home page or side column
- CASL compliant newsletter subscribe box and integration with your email service
- Set up of templates and opt in lists in your email service (i.e., Constant Contact, MailChimp)