Custom Responsive WordPress Website Package (15 pages)
Our wordpress web design packages include a strategy consultation, custom design, programming, project management, content migration, testing, going live, training & support for your web project afterwards with a 100% Design Guarantee.
- 100% Design Guarantee
- Free Training, Support & Maintenance for 2 months*
- Collaborative Agile Web Design & Development Process
- Mobile Friendly & Responsive Website Guarantee*
Web Strategy Consultation
We take you through a discovery process to understand your business needs and determine design expectations, navigation, layout, SEO strategy, keywords to focus on, any new content required, call to action, promotions, forms and best ways to build credibility and convert customers from your online sales funnel.
- New design as per your business needs with 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Home page design and up to 3 internal page designs to be used throughout
- Banners, image slideshow, icons, favicon, logo enhancement
- Photo enhancements and resizing
- You deal with one person only. We take you through the process using agile methodologies to create the best result in least amount of time for you.
- Creation of website architecture, creation of pages & menu configuration.
- Mobile Friendly: Program new theme using responsive design including click to call contact numbers, and responsive menu so that it works well on mobile devices and different screen sizes. Mobile customization when required. Many web companies are not skilled in this but we are!
- Layout and content formatting
- Specific site inclusions: image slider on home page (optional), rotating testimonials, blog, parallax menu, action buttons, embedded YouTube videos
- Blog setup, categories, tags, social media sharing widgets (eg fb, tweet, share this), RSS feed (optional)
Feeds integrated for social media (FB, TW, Instagram etc)
- Contact form & other forms with re-captcha (up to 3 forms with basic email responder)
- Newsletter sign up block integrated with newsletter service (i.e., mailchimp, aweber or constant contact)
- Installation of any required plug-ins (e.g. SEO, social media, contact form, random content such as testimonials/photos, anti-spam protection, automatic site backup functionality etc.)
- Virus security features such as wordfence
Back-up features such as updraft
Migration of Content
We will migrate over old content and blogs including tags and categories, some limits apply*
We will add in all new content and images and metatags, up to 25 pages*
- Keyword research & competitive analysis
- Metatags written for all main pages of site including service pages and FAQs.
- Installation of SEO plugin
- Metatags programmed
- Installation of Google Analytics on site for detailed traffic analysis and ongoing optimization
- Webmaster tools set up
- Site map submission to Google via webmaster tools
- Going live set-up (helping you set up new hosting, email set up*, setting up wordpress and database on your new host. Deployment of your new site. SSL set-up. Backing up your old site if requested.
- Configuration of server-side redirects so that pages that old URLS still take people to the content they are looking for, or is most pertinent if that content no longer exists (very important for search engines)
- Training to show you how to make updates to the new site and SEO plugin, including how to use the new editor in WP 5.0