THIS TALK IS FOR YOU IF …
• You want more sales.
• You want your website to convert visitors into sales better.
• You want your website to better reflect your brand and messaging.
Come and join us on Tuesday evening, September 1, 2020 and learn from Susan Jarema how to drive your sales with a high-converting website. Your website is your businesses’ most important marketing asset. It is often your prospects’ first impression of you and the place where people go to check you out before they buy. As the world goes even more digital, your website becomes the center of your sales and marketing. In this very practical talk Susan will discuss:
• 8 principles of web design that you need to know
• 5 key questions that will lead to better customer-oriented messaging
• What makes visitors engage and how to convert them into customers
• How to turn your website into a marketing engine that gets you consistent results
• Understand the different types of web platforms and how to choose between them
• Be able to make changes to your website that will bring you results right away
• Leverage your website to increase your business success
Susan Jarema has been an entrepreneur all her life. She has completed two marketing degrees, built from scratch several companies and helped in the launch of hundreds of businesses. Susan is an effective marketer who combines strategy, technology and tactics to increase results. She has been selling online since 1995, long before Google! and has seen it all. Susan, an expert in SEO and conversions, calls herself an internetologist and now helps entrepreneurs and companies succeed online through her company, New Earth Marketing, and The Grand Connection Business Networking Community.
AGENDA – WHAT TO EXPECT
6:45pm – Zoom meeting opens
7:00pm – Opening remarks
7:05pm – Next week’s speaker
7:10pm – Networking tip
7:15pm – Idea parties
7:30pm – Public service announcements
7:40pm – Collaborative networking
8:00pm – Susan’s presentation
9:00pm – It’s a wrap.
Free, zip, nothing, nada, zilch, gratuite/gratuit, $0. We only ask that you attend with a spirit of giving, serving and sharing.