Our team and community strive to move towards sustainable business practices that reflect harmony between man’s natural progress and sustainability of the environment.
New Earth Marketing supports community conservation and sustainability based projects.
- Team members are passionate about reducing their carbon footprint by working from home, reducing consumption and following a plant-based diet.
- Our low impact work is done primarily on computers using minimal paper. We are working towards a paperless policy.
- NEM Developers work with open source software in which many collaborate and contribute regularly to the open source software community.
- Susan is an active board member of the Rivershed Society of BC (Sustainable Living Leadership Program and Riverfest Festival) and the TriCity Valley Women’s Association.
- We provide volunteer support and sponsorship for various non-profits including Coquitlam Foundation, Coquitlam Crunch Diversity Fund, Coquitlam River Watershed, Rivershed Society, Precious Frogs, Pacific Toxics, Kids Pacific Toxics, The Community Mapping Network, South Coast Conservation Program, Species at Risk Network (SARnet), The Families of Abuse Society, and Michael Coss Foundation.
Our goal is to help you achieve your dreams with respect and compassion for our world and its people.