Our goal is to help you achieve your dreams with respect and compassion for our world and its people. Our team and community strives to move towards sustainable business practices for our own company and those of our clients. New Earth Marketing actively seeks out conservation and sustainability based projects and donates time and money to select programs.
New Earth Marketing is committed to creating multi generational projects that reflect harmony between man’s natural progress and the sustainability of the environment. Two of the ongoing projects include The Coquitlam River Watershed and the South West Coast Conservation Program (SCCP). These are both projects that have attracted a multitude of different interest groups from across the environmental spectrum.
We are all trying to do our part. The following are some examples of ways we are trying to help make a difference:
- Each team member works from home avoiding commutes. Most meetings are conducted by telephone, online conferences and messaging.
- We aim to reduce consumption and recycle wherever possible. Our low impact work is done primarily on computers using minimal paper. All paper products, toner cartridges and computer equipment are recycled or re-used. We are working towards a paperless policy.
- Our website hosting is carbon neutral.
- We use open source software in which many of our developers collaborate and contribute regularly to the open source software community to share freely concepts, modules and code improvements.
- Clients and team members are continuously provided with information and resources for improving sustainable business practices and we promote and post information on socially responsible business practices for the public.
- We insure fair and prompt payment to all of our team members and contractors. In addition to hourly rates, project leaders are provided with profit sharing incentives.
- All team members are given flexible hours that they choose and are able to schedule projects to meet family demands.
- We volunteer in the community and provide sponsorships to organizations and events. Susan is an active member for the TriCity Valley Women’s Network where we maintain the Tri-City website. We provide volunteer web development, design & support for The Families of Abuse Society, Michael Coss Foundation, and Coquitlam Crunch Diversity Fund. We are a proud sponsor for the World Kindness Concert, Dare to Thrive and have contributed additional web support to the Community Mapping Network and South Coast Conservation Program. We are also initiating a give back program for the South Coast Conservation Program.
- We do not advertise to children and will not promote products or services that promotes consumerism or over-consumption to children.
- We are currently building a resource directory of environmental organizations that will be available free to the public for organizations to conntect and create awareness. Contact us if you know of a local resource in British Columbia that should be included.
- The businesses and organizations we represent must be aligned with our values of social responsibility.